Monday 2 May 2011

Bank Holiday Sunshine and all it brings...

I've been jolly quiet, largely because I've been away from my computer and desk for a couple of weeks. The reason being I've driven to Aberdeen via the borders and Edinburgh, then back home via North Wales, in an attempt to make the most of my annual holiday. Eleven days for the price of three? I thank you. I had great luck with the weather for the most part and also learnt lots about how to pack huge chunks of stuff into a small car and still be able to get in myself.



So, that's nearly 2000 miles in ten days, lots of petrol (which I've been geekily recording to work out mpg) and some of the most fantastic roads. I'll do a decent write up of each of the bits, but it was a cracker, marred only slightly by my ECU fuse blowing on the driveway as I got home, which means the car won't start. Bugger. Still. Better the driveway than the M6.

No comments:

Post a Comment