Saturday 30 July 2011

Three weeks of no car is a long time...

Clearly I'm going stir crazy. I've joined Twitter. Though I should point out it's mostly for keeping up with and commenting on car and car sports type stuff and not detailing what I'm having in my sandwiches.

I was persuaded by two (sad) things:

One. A mate who works in finance pointed out that he was more able to follow the Japanese tsunami crisis via Twitter and form swift opinions via the same better than through what I'd style as 'trad' news outlets.

Two. Via again, a mate, I found out about the death of Amy Winehouse via Twitter. A quick flick to BBC1, BBC News 24 and Teletext showed nothing. New era then. Yeah - try not to mock. I just realised.

I shall endeavour to be more open minded then....

News is different.

And now for something not entirely completely different.

No comments:

Post a Comment